TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPECIAL WINTER OFFER !” heading_tag=”h3″][/ultimate_heading][ultimate_spacer height=”20″ height_on_tabs=”10″ height_on_mob=”10″]
We are happy to bring back our popular WINTER OFFER. Each season, New York City guarantees a different and unique experience. The winter is cold and snowfall may vary…average low/high temperature falls between 23F-40F (-5C/+5C) through January and February although it is the wind chill that plays a big factor. Unseasonably warmer weather or arctic blast shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Winter is a great time to stay at the Carlton Arms Hotel, enjoy our cozy art – rooms, meet the artists taking part in our residency program and save on our regular rates. The hotel is conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and at walking distance or a short taxi/subway ride to theaters, music halls, clubs, pubs and restaurants at night, major NY museums and other countless attractions during the day.
This special winter offer is available for any week between the 5th of January to the 15th of March 2016 (starting on any day of the week):
- 1 room for two people with private bathroom for seven nights.
- Free passes for two people to the 6 NYC attractions.
- Metropolitan Museum.
- Guggenheim Museum.
- Museum of Natural History.
- Empire State Building Experience.
- Tour around New York in the Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises or Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
ALL FOR A FLAT RATE OF $600. ALL TAXES INCLUDED.
Packages are limited. Reserve well in advance, email us at email@example.com, subject “winter offer”.
Here are a few ideas of what to do in NYC in month of January and February:
- Chinatown Lunar New Year Parade & Festival.
- Annual Hot Chocolate Festival at City Bakery.
- NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2016, Winter Flea + Smorgasburg In Sunset Park, Brooklyn. Every Sat and Sun flea market with over 100 vendors plus 40 food vendors.
- “Superheroes in Gotham” at the New-York Historical Society.
- Famous skating at Wollman Rink in Central Park or Rockefeller Center.